cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does HCP Infrastructure Services provide SLT support to on-premise SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

According to SAP HANA Infrastructure Services option available on SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) [1].

I have a quick question regarding its data connectivity with on-premise SAP ECC/ BW systems.

Does the service provide any support for SLT to replicate data from on-premise SAP ECC/ BW systems?

Or is there any alternative approaches towards the data extraction/ replication such as SAP BO Data Services?

If so, is there any limitation to it such as any maximum number of on-premise system can be used or so?

Finally, while I was trying to purchase online on that web page, it seems there is no option of "Your country of purchase" to be selected as "Thailand" as my client is there. Do you have any suggestion on this please?

Really thanks for your input and response in advance!

Thanoos K.

References:-

[1] http://marketplace.saphana.com/Collections/Most-Popular/SAP-HANA-Infrastructure-Services-/p/1807

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Thanoos,

Have you got the solution for this. I am trying to do POC to replicate data from ECC to HCP trial database via SLT.

If anyone know the way to do this, please share

Thanks

Rani

Ravindra_T
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thanoos,

Is SLT part of HCP Services? have you got answer from SAP team?

Regards

Ravindra

Shamscharma
Participant
0 Kudos

Ravindra

Did your question got answered?

I am looking to know if SLT can be used to migrate data from on premise ECC to HCP?

If you have any information about that it would be highly appreciable.

Thanks

Suresh

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Thanoos,

sorry that nobody seems to have answered this question here in the forum. I believe my colleague Gabriel Schroedter has been in touch with you in August.

Should there still be questions, feel free to reach out to me directly.

BR

Thorsten

Shamscharma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am not able to get a clear answer if SLT can be used to migrate data from on premise ECC to HCP?

And how? If there is a step by step guide it would be a great help.

Thanks

Ram