cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Multi dimensional Reporting check for Calculation views in Studio 58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was trying to check Multidimensional Reporting to True on a calc view in HANA Studio, but it does not allow me to do so.

Also there is no Semantics Node available. I know it works in higher Studio versions.

but is there any SQL Command I can run to check this flag without upgrading the Studio revision

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

There is a problem with SAP HANA studio which you are using.

Cause this option is by default checked and if you creating simple data model then need to uncheck that checkbox.

Once you create calculation view with enable multidimensional reporting, the view will be there in studio and then you can add rest of the parts like attribute views and analytic views as per your requirement.

Regards,

PD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

Do you know if "multidimensional reporting" option is still available with HANA SPS 8? I don't see this option in our environment in any of the calculation views. We have a set up of HANA Live building block views (private views and reuse views) which we don't want to make available to our users. I was hoping that I will be able to uncheck this option but I can't find it.

Thanks,
Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for calculation view based on attribute views(no measures), multidimensional reporting will not be enabled. having at least one measure(analytic views) will enable the option.

regards,kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will be enabled automatically once you add at least one 'Calculated Measure' in your Output.