cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP07 connection error with AWS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I upgraded to SP07 and get an error message when I try to connect to my database.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Stephan

om.sap.ndb.studio.jdbc.JDBCConnectionStatus: Database connection is not available. See error log for details.

at com.sap.ndb.studio.jdbc.JDBCPlugin.createConnection(JDBCPlugin.java:284)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.wizards.newsapsystem.NewSAPSystemWizard$1$1.call(NewSAPSystemWizard.java:227)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.wizards.newsapsystem.NewSAPSystemWizard$1$1.call(NewSAPSystemWizard.java:1)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: Cannot connect to jdbc:sap://54.83.1.222:30015 [Cannot connect to host 54.83.1.222:30015 [Connection timed out: connect], -813.].

at com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionSapDB.createException(SQLExceptionSapDB.java:219)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionSapDB.createException(SQLExceptionSapDB.java:203)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionSapDB.generateDatabaseException(SQLExceptionSapDB.java:186)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:238)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.jdbc.JDBCConnection$1.run(JDBCConnection.java:153)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you figure out what the problem was? I'm getting  the same: upgraded to rev74 but now can't connect from hana studio anymore.

The database is running according to the console, I can reach the server from my local machine ( I could connect before I did the upgrade) .

Any tips?

Regards

Adam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Perhaps, it might be network issue.

-Check with firewall setting.

-From where your trying to connect office or home network.

If you are trying to connect from office network -  then something is blocking to access it.

Warm Regards,

Earesh