cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install HANA software components HANA Live (HCO_HBA_ECC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

Can someone guide me on how to install HANA software component "HCO_HBA_ECC" , which is the prerequisite for OEE, and also this is a product for HANA Live for SAP ERP ?

I just find a brief introduction, but I can not find a steps to  follow.

SAP Library - SAP HANA Live for SAP ERP

I can find HANA CONTENT HBA SAP ECC from support.sap.com, but I'm not clear how to use it.

Any feedback is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Kai,

You can find information at:

http://help.sap.com/hba -> Administrators guide

Thanks

Jothish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jothish,

Thank you for the link, but I still got confused by this, honesty I do not find a useful way that can follow from the admin guide.

Would you please give me a clearer way that can follow step by step? Such as,

1, ........

2, ........

3, ........

Kindly hope solve this issue asap. Thank you!

Regards,
Kai

0 Kudos

Hello Kai,

Please refer to section 4 of "Administrator's Guide SAP HANA Live for SAP Business Suite, Support

Package Stack 02" for detailed step by step instructions for both side by side as well as Integrated installation scenarios. If you are already mentioning issues after referring to this, then please do write back as to where you still have questions.

Also thought you might be interested in this posting from Erich Schneider on SAP HANA Live: https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-59928

Thanks

Jothish

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Download the software - zip file

2) Make sure pre-requisites is fulfilled

3)Log in as user SYSTEM

4) Use LCM to deploy it.

5) Ensure correct installation sequence

Good luck.

Stephen Siew

JimmyYang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Steve is correct.

I noticed in your screenshot, that you had the *.SAR files listed.  This means you are going into the Support Packages and Patches section.   You need to find the "ZIP" files in the Installation and Upgrades section of the Service Market Place.

Cheers,
Jimmy