cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Analytical Views ( XML) in HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to import XML file, which has pre-configured analytical view in HANA

Please let me know if there is a way to do it

Thx,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manjunath_b
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, , u need to sync folder path on your local system in the same way as it is within HANA & then you can import the view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible, just check the "Import" function in quick launcher, and select import from SAP HANA content, in developer mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Haifeng, However I am still stuck, I have these XMLs for different analytical views that I want to import one by one

I tried using the import function as you specified, However it does not work, Please could you throw more light on this or let me know if I am missing something

Actually I end up in Select Source folder view, where I have to search objects to import, I have folder which contains the XML analytical view, I select the folder from local desktop, it adds content option in "search objects to import" column but  with blank content, Also ADD & REMOVE button are blank ( Please see one of the screenshots below)

I want to import Analytical view here using XML ( screenshot below)

Really appreciate your inputs

Thanks,

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek, select the highest level of the folder and the view will populate under the content folder. I also ran into the same issue was was able to overcome it with that solution.